We are passionate about our yoga journey and anxious to share our love of yoga with everyone who shows up on their mat. Whether you want to strengthen your yoga foundation or prepare to teach, join us for this intensive training program to deepen your practice and gain the necessary knowledge, tools, and confidence to lead many types of yoga classes, but especially a 60 minute, all-level vinyasa class.
The Meat & Potatoes (yep, some of us do eat meat and potatoes)
RBY has chosen a breath-centered, dynamic flow with a sweet balance between effort and ease. We practice a moving meditation, connecting breath to movement, and encourage each person to practice to their edge.
- Mindful vinyasa yoga, from the heart
- Practice. Sequence. Practice. Sequence — the RBY foundation
- Key poses, safe alignment and thoughtful modifications
- Active/passive voice and positive communication techniques
- Pranayama and meditation
- Artful assisting
- Yoga philosophy - begin your journey
- Yoga Anatomy
- Learn to teach a vinyasa class under the Red Brick Yoga philosophy and deepen your practice.
Be present, trust your intuition, practice breath and movement from the heart.
You must attend ALL of the training sessions you choose. Make up days will be additional charge. Please contact us is you have any questions.
Red Brick Yoga Teacher Training Program is registered with Yoga Alliance.
Mindful Vinyasa Week Intensive (everyone starts here)
All Trainees participate in this one week intensive. You then have two options to finish the RYT200 training (see below).
Monday, August 6 - Friday, August 10, 2018
8:00 - 5:00 pm
Ligonier and Greensburg Studios
Cost for week intensive $1,200 - Purchase Now!